Welcome message - Mensaje de bienvenida

Hello, my name is Nicolás and I collect stamps and postmarks related with my name.

In this blog you will find pictures and information of those stamps and postmarks I am looking for and even those that I have already found.

If you are interested in swap or trade with me please leave a comment.


Hola, me llamo Nicolás y colecciono sellos y matasellos relaccionados con mi nombre.

En este blog encontrará imágenes e información de los sellos y matasellos que busco e incluso de los que ya he encontrado.

Si está interesado en intercambiar o intentar algun trato, deje por favor un comentario.

Friday 26 November 2010

AO2000-1556

Niccolo Maquiavelo
Date-Fecha: 2000
Issue-Serie:  Events 1500-1550
Gauge-Dentado: 
Print-Impresión: 

Schott: ? - Yvert&Tellier: ? - Michel: 1556

MISSING - FALTA

1 comment:

  1. I have created a website dedicated to philately. I would like to know the opinion of people whose hobitt philately. To see what pages you think? If you do not mind send me an email that you think coment website, my email is:
    sellonoticiero@gmail.com
    Not hesitate to visit the following website and tell me what you think. IF RECORDED MAY download catalogs and ALBUM SHEETS (only with registration):
    http://sellonoticiero.16mb.com /

    ReplyDelete